Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Next Step in Process

To let you all know we are quickly on the road to finishing our part of the adoption journey. Yesterday we got all of our paperwork notarized for the dossier. YAY!!!! That was a huge relief. Now we are patiently waiting for our references to arrive. I am praying that will come quickly. I got my physical today for our homestudy. The kids get their TB tests on Friday and Monday. Andy gets his physical on Monday...then we are finished with the medical aspect for the dossier and home study. Medically, Andy and I will then have to get our vaccinations to travel. YUCK! The process is actually going smoothly. Andy and I began our Hague training last night. We completed the first video in the series of 4. Now we have to take the test on that segment. Andy was having trouble staying awake. The lady talking talked with her hands and was somewhat annoying at times. But, we are plugging away and getting it done. Pray that the Lord continues to give us direction in our paper collecting. We still have to get our police clearance checks. We might have trouble getting a notary to go with us, but we will get r done. I am ready to be done NOW...but it will happen in God's timing.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny you say that about the lady talking with her hands. My husband and I laughed during our training because of the the way she almost yelled and threw her hands around. We even turned it on for our friends to see her. It was a relief to finish it hang in there LOL!

    ReplyDelete