Saturday, January 2, 2010

News

Overjoyed today...a family in our adoption group passed court today. We will have 3 families travelling right around the same time. How much fun for them. I must admit I am a little jealous. I would love to be going over there with them, but our baby girl is not ready for us to come and get her. She probably hasn't even been born. But, I keep reminding myself that in God's perfect timing. There haven't been any referrals for quite some time. Honestly that is really depressing. I really want things to start moving. There are so many orphans in the world that need a home. Let's get a move on!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, do I ever remember the green-eyed monster of jealousy. I so wanted to travel with Lynn. And then watching everyone else get referrals and nothing for me. It was truly disheartening. It felt like my heart would break in half. I pray God gives you peace and that referrals SPEED up!!! I pray that God opens the floodgates....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Laura good things for 2010! I see a flood of babies in our future!

    ReplyDelete