Thursday, January 20, 2011

My New Look

Yes. This is my new look. I completely look like this crazy woman! There is so much going on with our agency and the embassy that I feel so out of control. Ig uess it is a good thing that I realize that, but it doesn't make it any easier. I am going CRAZY!!!! I want my BABY!!!!! I can't really share the details about what we heard today, but it is enough to make one sick. I feel soooo badly for the family that found out some crazy news today, but I am happy that they get to go pick up their child. I am praying that we will hear something soon. We did find out that we may have more opportunities for travel rather than just every 2 weeks. They will let us know more as soon as they find something out. I just feel blah!!!

2 comments:

  1. Praying you travel sooner rather than later. Love and hugs to you and Miss O!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know that you have a friends praying for you tonight.

    ReplyDelete