Monday, January 10, 2011

United in Prayer

Yesterday I posted on the Bethany Forum about how I felt that we are under attack as adopting parents as well as the entire adoption program in Ethiopia. I encouraged others to join me in prayer for all of our adoptions and the result has been unbelievable. We have the next month covered in prayer and fasting!!! I firmly believe that this will overflow into future months. I believe in the power of prayer, and I firmly believe in the power of unified prayer. We are really looking forward to the results of this prayer and fasting. These results range from changed lives for the one fasting including a deeper relationship with God to seeing positive results in the adoption program in Ethiopia. I know that I serve a powerful Lord. I know He answers prayers. I know that His heart is bent to those seeking Him. I know that God wants the orphan placed in families. I know that He is capable of moving mountains. I believe we will see big things these next couple of months. Join us in the prayer and fasting!!!

As for our case, we did not receive any word today regarding us traveling for the 18th, so we are focusing our prayers for the 1st of Feb. Let's go God!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Standing with you in prayer this month. Praying for all families in the Ethiopia program. Praying for your February 1st date. We missed three embassy appointments with Bethie, finally got the 4th one, and that was so difficult. It's not easy, but hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Miss Laura you have caused quite a stir on the Bethany Forum but it's the best flurry of activity I've ever seen! I was so relieved to see the silence broken with such beautiful faith in God. Thank you for showing us all that there were that many of us God-focused adoptive parents on the forum busting at the seems. You have helped 60+ eager adoptive parents feel a little less lonely in this process. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete