Friday, January 28, 2011

We Wait Yet Again....

We were hoping that we would get confirmation on our travel dates today, but that didn't happen. Unfortunately, we now have to wait until Monday. UGH!!! If I have learned anything it is how to wait. I don't have it mastered by any means. I am not the most patient person, especially when it comes to my kids. All I can think about is getting on that plane and getting my girl. She has no idea that her life is about to be rocked!!! I pray right now that her transition will be smooth and without heartache. I know that at 8 1/2 months she is beginning to form bonds with caregivers. I know that she has come to rely on and love the people who are caring for her. I cannot imagine how heartbreaking it might be for her (and for her nannies). But, I am asking the Lord to comfort her heart and let her sense the peace that passes all understanding. This kind of peace is the kind that only comes from the Lord. I will be there for her and I will love her and I will comfort her, but I can't do it like God can. I has known her since she was knit in her mother's womb. He knows every hair that is on her head. He knew about that little freckle on her finger before I did. He knew that she would have the most beautiful eyes and gentle spirit. Please Lord let this transition be easy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment